Our approach is to provide clients with a full-service offering from concept stage through to project completion. This includes initial feasibility or concept design, preparation of tender documentation, technical design, through to practical completion of the works.
Our chartered structural engineers can provide structural designs which are compliant with the latest Codes of Practices, British Standards and Building Regulations. Designs are available for new builds, for remedial works to defective structures and for the refurbishment and modification of existing structures.
• Temporary work design
• Foundation design
• Basement and loft design
• Concrete, timber and steel structures
• Structural surveys, assessment and calculation
At Duffy Associates Ltd, we create spaces that are unique and personal. Our experts will provide timeless signature building designs which focus both on quality and comfort. We will work with you every step of the project, from the initial quote to the completion of your dream home.
• Concept development and feasibility studies
• Planning process and planning applications
• Residential and commercial refurbishments
• Tender documentation process
• Project management
Party Wall Awards
In addition to our building inspection and design services, Duffy Associates also regularly acts for both building and adjoining owners in respect of party wall matters. Our building consultants are fully versed in the requirements in the Party Wall etc. Act 1996.
For building owners, we will:
• Serve the appropriate notices under the Act
• Liaise with adjoining owners’ building surveyors
• Prepare the Schedule of Condition
• Prepare and agree Party Wall Awards with the adjoining owners’ surveyors
• Sign off the Awards upon completion
For adjoining owners, we will
• Check that the notices have been served correctly
• Agree the Schedule of Condition with the building owner's surveyor
• Agree the Party Wall Award